Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Allergies

Our apartment is getting it's yearly inspection today to make sure we aren't housing dogs, making counterfit money, burning holes in the carpet, and other fun things like that. So last night we did some major cleaning to make sure the place looked respectable. It is absolutely, perfectly clean right now so hopefully they come by today because if they postpone their visit until tomorrow it might already be looking dirty again. Anyway, all that cleaning stirred up some dust and now today I am a sneezing mess. The last sneeze almost blew out my ear drums. On my drive to work I sneezed 8 times in a row, I'm quite surprised I didn't veer off into a tree or another car. When I go outside my nose clears up and I can actually breathe, but as soon as I'm indoors, my nose fills up with gunk and my head starts to build pressure like I'm going underwater. I'm not complaining, it's quite exciting and makes the day interesting that's for sure. Maybe I'll get the world record for most amount of sneezes in a day or most tissues used in a 24 hour time period!

No comments: